Here's a short summary of what I'm working on right now
(Lots of my projects are in 'hush mode' so this isn't an all-inclusive list.)
- PHP/MYSQL Development of a scheduling system
- Thinking about Freedom.
- going through my domains and getting rid of some of the cruft
- Working on my booklist.
- Putting the final touches on a Passover Promotion for Kosher Diet Delivery
- Working on this very website as I prepare it for a more robust rollout for Summer 2017.
- Heavy PHP/MYSQL development cranking out a subsystem to handle responses to a promotional email blast
- Working on a postcard mailing for a spring marketing promotion for My Zone Diet
- Re-reading (actually listening to) "The 4 Hour Work Week" by Tim Ferriss.
- Doing business modelling, market research, competitor profiling and cashflow projections for a Crossfit Affiliate.
- Optimizing and reworking a handful of my web properties for mobile. Working on responsive design in html.
- Working hard on the release of a new version of my sales force automation and crm solution.
- Investigating a few options for helping more people to become fit... Exploring the viability of an open-source, community-owned, training and fitness facility that is operated as a nonprofit.