Here's a short summary of what I'm working on right now
(Lots of my projects are in 'hush mode' so this isn't an all-inclusive list.)
I try to be in a perpetual state of 'reinventing myself' but the reality is, like anybody else, I can sometimes get into a rut and do what's comfortable. RIGHT NOW I'm in the process of breaking out of my comfort zone and taking things to the next level.
- going through my domains and getting rid of some of the cruft
- Putting the final touches on a promotion for Kosher Diet Delivery
- Working on this very website as I prepare it for a more robust rollout for Winter 2017.
- Working on a postcard mailing for a marketing promotion for My Zone Diet
- Re-reading (actually listening to) "The 4 Hour Work Week" by Tim Ferriss.
- Doing business modelling, market research, competitor profiling and cashflow projections for a Crossfit Affiliate.
- Optimizing and reworking a handful of my web properties for mobile. Working on responsive design in html5.
- Grinding out a new business model for a revolutionary method for the delivery of business services to my fellow enterpreneurs.
- Flying as much as I can to stay sharp in the cockpit.