Here's a short summary of what I'm working on right now
(Lots of my projects are in 'hush mode' so this isn't an all-inclusive list.)
April 20, 2016
- PHP/MYSQL Development - Scheduling System
- Thinking about Freedom.
April 15, 2016
- working on the rapid rollout and testing of a weight loss by phone coaching program
April 13, 2016
- going through my domains and getting rid of some of the cruft.
- Working on my booklist.
April 7, 2016
April 6, 2016
- Heavy day of rapid PHP/MYSQL development cranking out a subsystem to handle responses to a promotional email blast
- Playing with my new Pixel C tablet! (thanks Google)
April 4, 2016
- Working on a postcard mailing for a spring marketing promotion for My Zone Diet - one of my home delivered diet programs.
- Re-reading (actually listening to) "The 4 Hour Work Week" by Tim Ferriss.
- Doing business modelling, market research, competitor profiling and cashflow projections to determine the viability of opening a Crossfit Affiliate.
March 28, 2016
- Optimizing and reworking a handful of my web properties for mobile. Working in responsive design in html. Moving calls to action. Adding "call" buttons, etc. Looking at some of this old php and html is making me want to do a complete rewrite of many of these sites but I've got to prioritize my work.
- Working hard on the release of a new version of my sales force automation and crm solution.
- Investigating a few options for helping more people to become fit... Exploring the viability of an open-source, community-owned training and fitness facility that is operated as a nonprofit.